RemoteA Ltd is a privately owned Finnish company specialized in cardiac signal analysis and telemedicine software. Our team consists of a dozen software, machine learning, and business experts. Since its establishment in 2002, RemoteA has influenced treatment chains and practices in Finland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. We are currently cooperating with HUS, the Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa, to develop a service that speeds up the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases and patient access to treatment. Our future solutions will revolutionize the way cardiac diseases are diagnosed and treated.
In order to support our growth, we are now seeking a skilled analytics developer to join our team of professionals. As a member of the team, you will be designing and applying signal processing and machine learning algorithms to cardiac data, in particular short- and long-term electrocardiograms. The results of your work will save lives and provide additional quality life years for many people.
– Master’s degree in a suitable field (machine learning, biomedical engineering, statistics, applied mathematics, etc.)
– 1+ years of relevant work experience
– proficient in Python programming
– experience using NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Matplotlib, and/or TensorFlow
– good communication skills
– fluent in English, both written and spoken
– self-driven with a can-do attitude
– understanding of signal processing and machine learning algorithms
– experience in agile software development and object-oriented programming
– Finnish language skills
RemoteA offers you a permanent employment after the customary trial period. The salary is competitive and based on your skills and accomplishments. Our benefits include lunch vouchers, sports and culture vouchers, a telephone subscription, and either commuting vouchers or a parking space at the office. The working hours are flexible and occasional remote work can also be agreed on. Our experts will introduce you to the current projects and help you to get familiar with our tools and practices.
For information regarding the open position, please contact RemoteA’s Chief Technology Officer, Mr. Kimmo Suotsalo, tel. +358 45 239 7297, at one of the following times: Tuesday 12.2.2019 between 10 am and 11 am or Thursday 21.2.2019 between 2 pm and 3 pm. For information regarding RemoteA in general, please visit www.remotea.fi.
How to apply
Send your application and your CV no later than 28.2.2019 to email@example.com. We will review applications and organize interviews already during the application period.